New Patients Fort Collins CO
Welcome to the Practice of Ryan Rush DDS PLLC
Your initial appointment will consist of necessary diagnostic x-rays and a complete dental examination; a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options usually will be explained to you during the first visit. Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an further evaluation and a second appointment will be necessary to explain the treatment options available.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays if applicable ( recent x-rays are helpful)
- Online forms can be printed from this website (click here).
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please arrive at our office 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to help us collect this infomation.
Dr. Ryan Rush‘s office is open for appointments Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 7am-5pm, Friday 7am-4pm, with Saturday hours by appointment.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).