WELCOME TO THE PRACTICE OF RYAN RUSH DDS PLLC
New patient appointments and first visits after a gap of a few years might usually require necessary diagnostic x-rays, a complete dental examination, and a consultation explaining your diagnosis or treatment options. Occasionally, dental treatment will be performed on the same day as the consultation, depending on the oral health problem you are facing. However, if you are someone with a complex medical history or treatment plan, then you will require a further evaluation and a second appointment to explain the treatment options available.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays if applicable ( recent x-rays are helpful)
- Online forms can be printed from this website (click here)
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please arrive at our office 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to help us collect this information.
Dr. Ryan Rush‘s office is open for appointments Monday 8 am-5 pm, Tuesday 7 am-5 pm, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7 am-3 pm, with Saturday 7 am-12 noon.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
Dr. Rush is accepting new patients! Call us Today!